Watching the Wild Boy Grow

a fairly up to date description of our favorite lil man

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Long time no see everyone.
I aplogize on behalf of our computer, which is about ready to hit the boneyard if you catch my drift.
even now, I'll see how much I can get out, and cross my fingers.
Maybe I should get Spencer interested in computer programming.
Watch out
Mr.Gates...here comes Mr. Spencer L. Kautt-Smith!
Well, Spencer is now 10 months old (!!!) and into everything!
We have childproofed the house in every imaginable way, but somehow he always manages to get get somewhere near something he probably shouldn't no matter what. I know that you can't over safetynet the house, it would be like living in a plastic bubble....hrmmm...now there's an idea.
I jest.
So far ( cross those fingers yet again ) he has only recieved a tiny bruise on the noggin from attemtping to scale a table a little too large for his standing prowless, and he seemed to learn pretty well from that.
I told him that he was pretty inconsiderate for hurting the poor table like that.
He is ventruing to try something new in the culinary arena everyday and whenb Chris made me a pre birthday breakfast ( he has to work on that day! ) SPencer was more than happy to try the french toast daddy had prepared. as i Have said in numerous enteries, he is always willing to try anything, and almost always bangs his little high chair tray for more.
I believe I told you that he was very interested in the in/out game and that has elavated to the " Hide this mama, I know that I can find it!" game, not to be outdone of course by the age old favorite of "Look! I can throw this on the floor!Again and again!" and although I am sure that he would enjoy playing that game for longer amounts of time, it dosent' seem to make it past say three or four mintues at a time.
No new words, pleanty of Da Da Da Da and buh buh buh buh, but still no...well I'm sure you know what I am waiting for him to say.
:(
Well as I am never too sure how long I am going to be alloted to stay on the computer I will close, thank you for coming back, and being paitent.
I promice not to let you out on any big mile stones.
take care all....
mamaJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home