Watching the Wild Boy Grow

a fairly up to date description of our favorite lil man

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Good morning! ( remember I'm on the west coast!)
One thing that I forgot to mention in my last entery ..Spencer recently recieved the quintsential little boy toy from who else? His father. :) No I'm not talking about a b.b. gun ( I think the days of that being a "quentesential toy boy or girl are over with ) but a Tonka truck! tonka truck jr. that is .
Spencer loves it. He is to the point were he loves filling things up and promptly
dumping them..which is great for this model is ..a dumptruck!
He also loves turning it over and just spinning the wheels with a look of enjoyment that has to be saying "Hey I did that! ME! I turned the wheels!!"
It ( the dumptruck) also makes a great temporary toy box when Spencer L. is put down for a nap...one where he dreams of filling things and dumping them out no doubt.
Okay just a little after note...it's his first real big boy toy and I just thought everyone might like to hear. We have a load of film waiting to be developed with a few pictures...so I'll send them out when I have them.
Well Spencer is now trying to knock the pc tower over so I will close. ( don't worry daddy is watching him...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home