Watching the Wild Boy Grow

a fairly up to date description of our favorite lil man

Monday, February 16, 2004

HI folks..I know it's been a bit since I've written. busy,busy,busy.
Spencer is doing great, tried some new foods this weekend...yellow squash,spinach and tomato pasta,and last but not least zuchinni and carrot oat bran muffins. He seemed to enjoy all three with his usual optimism. He's still pulling up on anything and everything in site, and this weekend has (in my humble opinon) got as close as he ever has to saying the M word...it seems to take a little more form everytime..but still is
used mostly when he needs or wants somthing, whereas the near D word is saved for when playing. (sigh) what's a mother to do?
Figure out that the next 18 years or so are going to be the same!
Speaking of looking into the future,we opened a bank account for Spencer on Saturday so that he will always have money for...well for both the good things and the bad things in life...we hope to have a nice little nest for him when he is ready to leave the nest. :~~~ ( I of course would rather not think about that.)
In closing I have to mention...Spencer is now 9 months old!!
wow!!
It's been the happiest 9 months of my life.
no holes barred.
I look foward to many many more happy months and years.
take care all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home