Watching the Wild Boy Grow

a fairly up to date description of our favorite lil man

Monday, February 09, 2004

Just a small note before I head to bed..( I know..it's 12:12 a.m...I've become a night owl of sorts)Spencer met the person ( a friend of ours Mickey)that will be baby sitting for us on Thursday, Chris' birthday.
Spencer took to him right away thankfully and vice versa.
It looks like Chris and myself can get through part of the night without biting our fingernails.
Well I speak for Chris on that note.
This will be the first time that I have been away from him for any real length of time in well..if you want to get down the nitty gritty....almost 18months!
But as noted above Spencer really liked Mickey, and Chris and I both trust him.
Granted we will probably play pool at the sports bar a block from our house after dinner...but hey..it's out of the house!
Spencer had a good day all in all, Julia came by, he played on the swingsets at the park, ( 2nd time in a swing he seemed to "get" it more this time..) daddy had the day off,the sun was out, and mama made fish again for dinner.
Come to think of it, those were the things that made me happy today too.:)
and of course our lil critter himself.
thanks for keepin up on all the spencer news that's fit to print!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home