Watching the Wild Boy Grow

a fairly up to date description of our favorite lil man

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Late breaking news! This of course happened while I went to the store and Chris was keeping an eye on Spencer, but he said he CRAWLED! YAY!Just a little bit, and I never was treated to a full crawl, but still! YAY! He also had his first honest to goodness, I'm in Mama and Daddies bathtub bath tonight and he LOVED it. We used the tres modern seat his MeMa and Kappa sent for Christmas and it was fun fun fun.Much squealing was heard. is better than the banshee like yell that accompies bedtime though! Poor guy always sure Mama and Daddy are doing something SSOOOOO fun after his lights are turned off.
If catching our breaths and replacing that small part of the brain that feels that it was lobotomized earlier in the morning is fun..well then I guess he's right.I'm just afraid that he is going to start making neighboorhood dogs yelp when the decimal goes higher than we can catch.I can see the headline " "Local infant immitates banshee,canine chaos insues!"
Ahh well...just wanted to let you know that he had crawled a bit, and oh if I hadn't blabbed about it to you yet, he can point out the red balloon in " Goodnight Moon " he also likes it when mama makes a "squeaky squeaky "for the little mouse.
goodnight all,
a proud mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home