Watching the Wild Boy Grow

a fairly up to date description of our favorite lil man

Monday, January 12, 2004

Hey there faithful Spencer viewers! Not much to say this morning, Spencer is up and full of beans as usual. His "girlfriend" Julia visits today..so he ( unlike most grownups) is pretty happy it's Monday. Julia comes by around 11:00 a.m. and Spencer is the main focus of all conversation for a whole hour. She also brings by a weekly age approaite activity, and we indulge in some SERIOUS play.
i.e. learning. It's always fun , and Julia always has great ideas for mommy and Spencer. ALthough I must admit...she has told me a few times that I have already introduced said activity for Spencer and that he is handling it nicely. What can I say? I like playing.and.. Oh yeah! Spencer is genuis. But you already knew that. Okay back to the wild boy...an attempt at crawling has gone horribly wrong. (heh) More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home