Watching the Wild Boy Grow

a fairly up to date description of our favorite lil man

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Baby turns Down Brocoli ..even when HUNGRY! (news at 11:00)
Well SPencer, who I thought would probably eat anything,anywhere,anytime you presented it to him has offically turned down his first food. Purreed Brocoli.
I thought I was being so smart and loving to give him something I find so tasty, and that is really very healthy.
Ahh well..I don't remember if I liked it as a child, I don't even know if I tried it before I was in my teens.
Maybe I'll throw some cheese in next time and see if his pallette agrees.
Cheese is a mothers best friend it seems when it comes to cooking.
In fact, the first time I had brocoli, it probably had cheese on it.
But I digress.
Spencer is healthy and happy, constantly movin and groovin. He will come to me if I say "Crawl over to mama!" and has just about mastered standing up( for a second at least..)mealtime/jeopardy time followed by BATH TIME!! seems to be his faves of the day.. I don;t know though..he always seems happy. :)
Well I had a few moments but they have dissapated quicker than Kirk being beamed up on the Enterprise.
Live long and prosper Spencer fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home