Watching the Wild Boy Grow

a fairly up to date description of our favorite lil man

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Well now, Spencer is asleep.
With moving around so much, we both hit the hay easily,and pretty hard.
Tommorrow is a well visit for Spencer, we will get to see how much he weighs,how tall he is, and how he matches up in milestone progression.
I think he'll pass.(heh)
He has to weigh about 27lbs. now, at least,and as far as height I think he's exactly where he should be.
He certainly eats enough...recently I have started making him mini pizzas..whole wheat english muffins with red sauce,very finely shredded mozerella, and tonight we tried it with creamed spinach on top as well. He loved it...I tell you he has such an agreeable palette!
As well as attuide...it never cease to amazes me how happy he is.
I love to see him waking up from his morning nap, the defintion of bright eyed and bushy tailed, a huge smile on his face, a laugh, and arms out streched for mmama to pick him up and see what's goin on!
He's so happy to just be alive and loved, something we should all consider being greatful for everyday when the trials and tribulations that seem SO BIG try and take us over.
He loves to hear "Do a dear a female dear,re a drop of golden sun...etc."
A simple song...brings squeals.
And to see mama or daddy make a silly "duhhhh" face...oh that's the BEST!
My angel..he can be a little devil sometimes, but all the following me down the hall and shutting any door available,moving away from his toys and to the fireplace,t.v.,or stove never changes the always blossiming love I feel for him.
okay folks I'm getting sappy.
I'll let you know about the well visit tommorrow.
I'll give Spency a kiss from all of you. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home