Watching the Wild Boy Grow

a fairly up to date description of our favorite lil man

Monday, March 29, 2004

Just a small entry, but I had to share with someone.
After a long day of strolling around, ( it was like summer here in Portland today, 75 degrees!) playing with mama and daddy,being cooed and gootchie good at, Spencer was defintley down for the count, but as is the way when he gets too tired he put up a bit of a fight at the end, ( about a minute worth of crying out that translated to "You and daddy MUST be doing something fun without me!") a few last minute high pitched squeals then
all was quiet, after finishing tonight's dinner dishes I slipped back into put his favorite Snoopy blankie on him and make sure Elmo was close by for midnight secrets and hugs.
My final thought : Well, is there anything more precious than seeing your little one asleep? When I covered him, I also pulled him away from the crib bumper ( although he is past the SIDS high risk age..well I'm his mama! I still worry! )
He just kind of sighed and rolled over, giving Elmo a nice big hug.
Moments like that erase amillons and millons of poopy diapers,grumpy attitudes and trying to stand on the tv bookshelf AGAIN.
okay.. just a thought about our little beloved man.
ciao.
mamaJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home