Watching the Wild Boy Grow

a fairly up to date description of our favorite lil man

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Well he's not walking...but...
he is grabbing my hands ( and sometimes just my hand) and toddling along very happily.
We have been either singing : "I'm walkin, yes indeed I'm talkin..." or just saying " Walk Walk Walk" while doing it, and Spencer now sounds like a little like Fozzie D. Bear.
By this I mean he chants out "Wakka, Wakka, Wakka" while we do it. So CUTE.
And I of course am very proud.
No is becomming the favorite word ( said more like Newwwwoooo in a very high voice making it hard to be perturbed) and waffles with peanut butter and applesauce the ONLY exceptable dinner.
Lovely.
ahh well. It could be worse I suppose.
we're all fine, busy with school which I must go study for a belated mid term.
more info soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home