Watching the Wild Boy Grow

a fairly up to date description of our favorite lil man

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Spencer Louis is indeed insane.
Spinning around and around in a circle, again and again, saying" Round and Around" the boy almost knocked himself flat on the floor. This little activity, although it happens often, took place today before nap time and I have to admit, and yes you'll have it right here....said flatness would have been appreciated. I jest. I think. He was just very......very....."two" today.Fits BIG fits over "Something to drink, something to drink,something to drink!" ( he had already consumed two rather large glasses of moo juice by the way) "I want the trains want the trains want the trains!!"..well etc. I will not make you share in my pain.
All is well at the Kautt-Smith household now, as far as I can tell...( again he is napping, rather soundly, I might add after so many emotional cries to his needs ( read as wants ) ) But there is the after nap beast to contend with. Oi vey.
At least they're cute right??

heh.

jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home